Drop-offs & Pick-ups
As with most schools, parking is extremely limited, particularly around morning drop off and afternoon pick–up times. We appreciate your co-operation in respecting the following-
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended.
- Stick to the 2 minute limit to allow others to use the park efficiently.
- Don’t leave your vehicle unattended.
- Please don’t block our neighbour’s driveways
- Please do not stop on yellow lines, the cul-de-sac, grassed island or block the entrance to school
- To keep all children safe and the traffic flowing, please pull in to a park properly before your children get into your vehicle.
STAFF CAR PARK
- The Staff Carpark is for staff only. (We already have limited parking for our staff.)
- Please avoid driving into the school unless you are using the disability carpark or picking up a sick child.
DISABILITY CAR PARK
- This is used daily for a number of our children with needs.
- Please contact the office if circumstances mean you also need to use it over a short period of time.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
- Longitude Place, The Mainsail & Discovery Drive